.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
World Prayer

Light of Truth from the Lamp of Love

Psa 40:10 I didn't keep the news of your ways a secret, didn't keep it to myself. I told it all, how dependable you are, how thorough. I didn't hold back pieces of love and truth For myself alone. I told it all, let the congregation know the whole story.

Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I believe on the name of Christ Jesus, that he died for me and payed the penalty for my sins, and on the third day God the father raised him from the dead and give him newness of life. He did the same for YOU.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Draw all Men


No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. I and my Father are one. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I read the rapture ready forum, but I don't participate. I saw that you were looking for a church in the Chattanooga area. I am from Chattanooga, and most of my family lives there. I go to Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale, and there are two great Calvary's to choose from in Chattanooga--one in the Hixson area and one in the South Chattanooga area. I know both pastors personally and they are wonderful. If you have any questions, my email is momcravens@comcast.net.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Daily Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search



MORE FROM JNEWSWIRE